Boolean Algebra Simplification 2019 – Boolean Algebra Theorems
Hello, friends today I am here to give you some knowledge about Boolean Algebra. This is useful in many sectors. Especially in Digital Logic subject. Today I will share knowledge on Boolean Algebra Simplification 2019, Boolean Algebra Theorems and also about Boolean Expression itself.
What Is Boolean Expression or Boolean Algebra Simplification ?
In simple word, Boolean Expression is the mathematics of digital system. And the basic knowledge of Boolean Algebra or Boolean Expression indispensable to the study and analysis of logic circuits of the computer.
The Variable, Complement
- Variable: The variable is the symbol which is used to represent an action, condition, or any data. The variable can have only the value 0 or 1.
- Complement: And the complement is the inverse of the variable and we indicate it by a bar over the variable.
- Literal: And the literal term is the complement of the variable.
Boolean Algebra Simplification :
There are lots of processes to solve a Boolean Algebra. And this process is Boolean Algebra Simplification. There are some well-developed laws and rules which everyone must keep in mind before solving or while Boolean algebra simplification.
People also Like : How To Earn Money From Facebook In Nepal
There are three types of law which we use while solving a Boolean Algebra. We must follow these three rules to solve a Boolean expression. The three laws are given below:
Laws :This is the law for additionof two variables. We can write it as :
A + B = B + A
AB = BA
- Associative Laws : This associative law is used for three variables. And it can be written as :
(A + (B + C) = (A + B) + C)
A (BC) = (AB) C
- Distributive Laws : We use this theorem for three variables. It is below :
A (B + C) = AB + AC
Boolean Algebra Theorems
As other calculations, Boolean Algebra has also many theorems. These theorems are like rules that are used to solve Boolean expressions. Boolean Algebra Theorems are given below with examples.
And You May Also Like : How To Earn Money From Adsense In Nepal
Demorgan’s Theorems :
Demorgan was the person who
The first theorem of Demorgan states
And the second law is the complement of a sum of variables is equal to the product of the complement of the variables.